WOW Winner

WOW Winner

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Birthday/Anniversary Outfit

Hello!!

Thought I would show you a wee summery outfit I wore last night, for my 3rd wedding anniversary and my little girls 6th Birthday! We got married on her 3rd birthday and I can't believe how time flies!! 

Summers 3rd Birthday at our wedding..


 

We got married in Florence and I wish I could do it all over again!!

Any way, I was spoiled by my hubby and got a replica bouquet from our wedding day centrepieces! So sweet, 


I was delighted when these arrived!


I also got a beautiful necklace with a little diamond for each year! 


We just went to Frankie and Bennys and then to see the new Minions Movie, we will celebrate our wedding anniversary properly this weekend as we wanted Summer to enjoy her birthday. 

Here is what I wore..


 

Would you believe this dress is £5 from Primark! I just love the colour! I decided to colour pop a bit and added fuchsia accessories, the bag is parfois and the shoes are from a boutique in Portugal.

 

Me and the gorgeous birthday girl were kinda matching!! 


It really was a lovely night, can't believe I have a six year old!! ❤️

Love Sarah.
Xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment