WOW Winner

WOW Winner

Tuesday 17 March 2015

No Ordinary Co Ordinates...

Hello lovelies!

Just over two weeks to go until Lent is over...  thankfully! Why you ask? Well I thought it would be a bright idea to give up wine for Lent. WHAT was I thinking?? Anyone who knows me knows how much I love my wine, but since the festive season, the pounds had crept on and I had gotten all to comfortable with indulging at the weekend rather than actually enjoying it so I thought Lent was a perfect opportunity to give the wine a break and I have to say it has nearly broke me!! My pants dont feel any looser and I am cranky! Ok, so I have saved money, certainly do not miss hangovers and I am quite proud of myself that I have lasted! Apart from a vodka and soda here and there and a glass of prosecco on Mothers Day, a glass of wine has not passed my lips. I go to Tuscany for Easter and what better place to have a glass of wine after a 7 week abstinence than in wine paradise?? Roll on Italy!


Me enjoying a glass of prosecco on Mothers Day, I look so happy!

Ok, enough about the wine talk! I wanted to show you all some fantastic coordinate pieces I have picked up this week. I am in love with coordinates! I think they are the ultimate versatile piece/pieces. You can wear them as separates,casual,or dressy. There are multiple looks to be pulled off with a coordinate suit set.

So the first one I will show you is this one from Primark, I spotted it a couple of weeks ago and I fell in love,. as I was in Glasgow for Mothers Day I popped in and found that they had my size and the shorts had been reduced to less than half price! I love when that happens with something you have had your eye on,dont you?


Jacket £19 Shorts were £12 now £5.

I  just love the Chanel-esque vibe of this little suit, from the boucle fabric to the frayed edges and vibrant colour clash, amazing for the £24 price tag eh??




I am going to wear this with thick black tights and flat pumps now and bare legs and wedges in the summer!

My next purchase was also a bargain, (as you may begin to recognise from my posts, I am a bargain queen,lol!)The latest purchase is from Matalan, I popped in whilst killing time and was drawn as always to the sale sign.... They had some gorgeous bargains to be had but I gravitated to this gorgeous print.



This stunning top and peg trousers look fab on and there was also a great duster coat available in this print, however I felt the style didnt suit me however the style of the top is really flattering. Not that I would wear all of the pieces together, I was either going to get the top and trousers or the jacket and trousers paired with a black top underneath to break it up, but I loved the combo of the top and trousers on, they look together like a jumpsuit but have the perk of also being able to wear them as seperates! They are in a super comfy crepe fabric.







I also picked up these velvet jewelled pumps that were also reduced less than half price from £15 to £7! #bargainqueen





What do you think of my recent purchases? Do you dare to wear print from head to toe?? Comment below!

Love,

Sarah.
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment