WOW Winner

WOW Winner

Sunday 12 April 2015

How I Get My Glow..

Hey lovelies!! So yesterday I posted a pic on my Facebook page of my makeup look of the day and a few of you commented and messaged me to ask what I used to get the look so here are the details of the products used.


Right now my skin is really dry with too many blemishes to count!! I think the air conditioning and sun in Italy is to blame! Unlike what you might think I like to adopt a less is more approach to makeup application when my skin is tired and lackluster, the key is to use illuminating moisturising products that will enhance your skin whilst giving it a moisturising boost.Quite often, if you try to pile on more makeup to cover up imperfections, it can look cakey which then tends to draw attention to the areas you are trying to cover up in the first place... not good! 


This is such an amazing product! It moisturises, evens skin tone, contains SPF and anti oxidants, It also comes in different formulations depending on your skin type and is a purse friendly price, love,love,love!! This is a great product to use on holidays also as its lightweight and gives skin a gorgeous dewy glow.


For me as it was the weekend, I wanted a tad extra coverage so I mixed a little of Max Factors Skin Luminizer with the BB Cream to create a medium coverage, dewy base. This foundation is one of my faves right now and one I must havee in my kit at all times. You can read about it in my previous post here.

Then I swept some Bronze Glow from Collection 2000 along my cheekbones, down the bridge of my nose and along my forehead for the ultimate glow.




For a pop of colour I applied Mac's Dollymix blush which also has a slight sheen to it.


So there you have it, the products I use to get healthy glowing looking skin, even when its not, what do you think? Comment below.....

Love,

Sarah.
XXX.

No comments:

Post a Comment