WOW Winner

WOW Winner

Monday, 12 December 2011

Anna Saccone Collaboration!!!x

Hello all,hope you are all well and feeling festive!! Not long now until Santa will be here.... For amazing makeup,gorgeous clothes,shoes and costume jewellery (Items on every girls wishlist,no?) pop over to http://www.sarahgcosmetics.com/ and http://www.rodeodriveboutique.co.uk/  where we are now offering free delivery  to you!!
Ok so as exciting as that news is,I have an even more exciting announcement to make....
Going forward in the new year,SarahG Cosmetics aims to go big and reach a wider audience,to fulfill my dream of bringing glam to the masses on my strong belief every woman should feel beautiful. I am lucky enough to have a gorgeous friend who can help me do this. She just so happens to be the perfect ambassador for this message,as she is beautiful outside but also inside. Her name??

Anna Saccone

Anna is a published author of book The Style Diet and also has her own channel on You Tube The Style Diet.
Anna has featured frequently in the press including publications from the likes of The Independant and Instyle as well as appearing on Irish Television.
She has a huge following down to the fact that she is a lovely sweet natured girl,happiest at home with her hubby and maltese puppies that does relateable videos and blogs on fashion and beauty,not to mention she is GORGEOUS! Named Ireland most subscribed you tuber its easy to see why once you watch her giving fabulous fashion and beauty tips in her warm relaxed way.

So where do I come in...... Well as creator of SarahG Cosmetics,I have chosen Anna to be the face of my S/S 12 collection. Anna Saccone for SarahG Cosmetics will be available from late Feb early March. The collection will come together by Anna and myself working closely together to put together a gorgeous selection of products. Anna will have say on colours and textures and I will use her as my muse also to create a pretty and accessible collection.


I am very excited about this and I am sure all Anna's fans will be too as well as all my SarahG fans.....and those of you who havent heard of SarahG Cosmetics yet,get ready to be hearing alot more! Sarah G has her creative head on and when that happens who knows whats in store?! ...

 Hope you all enjoyed this post. Please share your comments.
Mwa!!!!!!!
Sarah.
xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    Wow that's fab news and I think you've chosen the perfect person in Anna to represent your Brand. I can't wait to see the new collection.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news, i can't wait to see the collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whow, great http://jolenesfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete